- about university
- How to study for international students
How to study for international students
The University of Islamic Denominations grants scholarship for foreign students with below conditions;
Please pay attention to the following facts while you are applying for the University of Islamic Denominations (UID- hereafter):
- The UID is a university of Humanities meaning that it only offers restricted fields in Humanities and Islamic Sciences.
- The Available fields are:
- Qur’anic sciences & Hadith
- History of Islam
- Comparative Fiqh and Islamic private law
- Comparative Fiqh and Islamic public law
- Comparative Fiqh and Islamic penal law
- The UID grants foreign students;
- Free education in M.A and PH.D in the above mentioned fields.
- Free dormitory for admitted students.
- Free meals for foreign students.
- The university provides admitted students by medical insurance – as students get their insurance once a year, if they come Iran before or after October /Mehr in solar calendar- they won't receive their insurance until next October.
The university expects you to
- Certify your educational documents and your official academic transcript in Iranian embassy in your home/residential country,
- follow guidelines given by the UID
Should also be noted that:
- Flight expenses are up to students themselves.
- The admitted students should deliver the original educational documents and embassy certification -mentioned above- to the university on registering date.
- The admission will be canceled in case of failure in submitting of the certifications and documents.
For Applying you may contact us in Whatsapp or by Email.
Whatsapp Number: +989122086524
Address: No.3,Ravanmehr St, Southern Palestine St, Enghelab Ave, Tehran, Iran
Website: click here